2023 Cockburn Power Boats Club Open Day Door Prize Entry
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the Prize Draw you must be in attendance at our 2023 Club Open Day on 21 October 2023 between 10am and 2pm.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize Draw opens at 10.00am on 21 October 2023 and closes at 2.00pm on 21 October 2023. Entries received outside this time period will be void.
- The winners will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The draws will be performed by a random draw process. The draws will take place at 10.00am on Monday, 23 October 2023.
- The winners will be notified by phone within one day. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and pick a replacement winner(s). Winners will be published on our website within two days of the draw.
- There are five draws, and five prizes to be won.
- First draw prize is a $500 Visa Prepaid Gift Card. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Second and third draw prizes are each $250 Visa Prepaid Gift Cards. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Fourth and fifth draw prizes are each Keyoak Fire Safety Packs worth $135 including: 2.0kg Dry Chemical Power Fire Extinguisher with Bracket, fire blanket in protective bag, vehicle fire extinguisher sticker, vehicle first aid sticker and Keyoak Peak Cap in tote bag. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Employees and Committee Members of Cockburn Power Boats Club are not permitted to enter.
- One entry per person.
- People 18 years and over are only eligible to enter.